Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter

I can't believe this was Marla's third Easter already. Crazy! I'm not big on encouraging obsession with holiday mascots, but I have to admit it was fun to see Marla *sort of* comprehend the idea of the Easter Bunny. We started talking about him about a week before Easter and she somehow got it in her mind that the Bunny was going to be involved in our little getaway to the Dells a couple days before Easter Sunday. No such luck, but of course he visited our house on the actual day.

Checking out her basket.




 
 
Is there anything more endearing than a little girl in an Easter dress? 
 
 
Walking to the car with Dad following church. Isn't the snow lovely? (gagging noise)

 
This velvet coat was a hand-me-down from Jeff's brother's little girl. I remember receiving it when Marla was a baby and thinking she'd never fit into such a big piece of clothing, and here we are already. Funny how that works, huh?

 
Family picture at Jeff's sister's house after church.


Smearing her Easter cupcake all over her face. The cute ensemble was bound to be destroyed at some point, I guess.

No comments: