Monday, May 2, 2011

Four months

Marla turned a whopping four months old last week. For once, I'll spare you my usual diatribe of how quickly she's growing (sigh).

Things are going great! Her stats:

Weight - 14 lbs 4 oz (65%)
Length - 25.25 in (83%)
Head - 42 cm (77%)

Here's some pictures showcasing her latest and greatest feats.

She found her feet and is endlessly fascinated by grabbing her toes. It won't be long before she can get these babies in her mouth:



She got shots again at her doctor appointment, and I'm proud to say that I didn't cry this time. I was just too darn excited about the Snoopy bandaids, I guess:



In case you're wondering, Marla and Dad are still getting along famously:

She's already cooler than us:

We got her a jumperoo, which she loves, but only tolerates for a few minutes at a time. She can't quite reach the floor yet, but does her best to bounce around:

She's started grabbing EVERYTHING:

And eating EVERYTHING:


Seriously, EVERYTHING:


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so jealous she's found her feet! Neither Ben nor Hannah have yet. But they do grab everything! Time for a mommy haircut?