Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time flies when you're (mostly) having fun

Marla had her two-month check-up yesterday! I can't believe she's already nine weeks old. I've run through a gamut of emotions over the past two months, not the least of which is total and utter amazement at how much she grows and changes every day. I find myself feeling sad that she's no longer a newborn, but excited about all the milestones yet to come.

Here are her two-month stats:
Weight - 12 lbs 4 oz (78%)
Length - 23.5 in (85%)
Head - 40.4 cm (84%)

Look how big and smiley I've gotten!

She had to get three shots at this appointment. Despite her intense screaming at the time, she didn't seem too traumatized afterwards. I, on the other hand, barely survived. They should provide counseling for first-time parents in these situations!

Here's my little trouper after the appointment. All vaccinated and sporting Snoopy band aids. So proud of her!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hannah has that same outfit! And Marla is NEARLY as cute in it as Hannah is. :)