Monday, June 25, 2012

Photo flip book

Every day, I fight a losing battle with Marla about standing up in inappropriate places. She stands in the bath tub, in her high chair, on the couch, in the shopping cart, on her sit 'n spin, etc. When I order her again and again to "sit down," she crouches momentarily, then slowly stands back up with a grin on her face.

Below is a series of shots I took yesterday. I think these would make a lovely flip book. I would title it "Trouble." Or maybe "Don't Try This at Home."

Climbing...
Nearing the summit...
Getting a little too confident...
Tempting fate...
Posing for a picture. (Here's where I order her to sit down.)
"Sitting."

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Lord, if someone knows how to get your kids to sit down (esp. in the tub or on their little push carts), please let us all know!! :)

Jodi said...

I agree with Tracy!!!

ereddall said...

She is so adorable in the last picture!