Sunday, February 26, 2012

Walking and talking

Marla has been full-on walking for a couple weeks now, so I figured I should probably post something to prove it. Our baby has officially become a "toddler"!


For a while it seemed like Marla knew a couple of words, but only said them when we prompted her. Now there are a lot more real words thrown into strings of gibberish. I hear her using them (in the right context) while she reads her books, while she eats, responding to toys and activities. Like so many of her milestones, this really snuck up on me.  

3 comments:

Phil and Dana said...

I love this post! Look at her go! She looks so much older. I had Clara watch these videos so she would be inspired.

Jodi said...

this kid is a genius.

Alissa said...

Awww! Where'd the baby go? She is so cute and so smart!