Friday, November 4, 2011

Ten months

Just when I got used to Marla being nine months old, she went and got a month older. Crazy how that works.

Wait... I'm HOW old??

Let's see... what's new with our girl? She's become quite the crawler:


But also spends a lot of time doing this:


And this:


And this:


(It's difficult to see in the cruddy photo, but that's a head stand she's attempting in her crib.)

She's growing enough hair to accessorize!


Apparently ten months is old enough to start sharing my clothes:


She even talks back to me sometimes!


(I hope you all enjoyed Jeff's psychology narrative. Can you tell his class is currently studying child development?)

Happy ten months, baby girl!





2 comments:

Phil and Dana said...

Yes, Jeff, psychology IS everywhere. I love it! She is so pretty. Clara and Marla must have similar taste in clothes...they have a lot of the same outfits :) Her hair makes her look so much older than Clara - love the little bow. Clara's bows are sitting in her drawer untouched.

Tracy said...

What is it with babies and dresser drawers???